The safety and comfort of our customers and staff is paramount.
Our tables are now spaced out respecting the requirements of social distancing measures.
Our staff are here for you and will serve you at your table, we ask that no unnecessary wandering around the tearoom takes place.
We request that you arrive for your table booking NO earlier than the time allocated.
The maximum party size we will allocate one table to is 8 guests.
- Please do not gather in the doorway, please queue, maintaining social distancing to fellow customers
- Please sanitise your hands using sanitiser provided prior to entering the tearoom
- Please wait to be seated at your table by a member of staff
- A member of staff will take your temperature using a non-invasive forehead thermometer, anyone with temperature >38 degrees will be asked to rearrange their reservation
- Staff will have their temperatures taken on arrival at work on a daily basis
- If you have already booked your table we will have obtained contact details for track and trace purposes
- If you haven’t booked a table you will be asked to complete track and trace details during your visit
- If you or anyone in your party are unwell or have signs or symptoms of
- COVID-19 we would request that you please rearrange your booking
- All tables and chairs are sanitised prior to and after use
- Condiments will be available by request
- Please respect other diners by maintaining social distancing rules.
- Please inform the tearoom 01142 551159 if you or one of your party become unwell within 14 days of your visit to Jameson’s
Thank you so much for your cooperation